Bushranger BCH35 HONDA POWERED
The Bushranger® BCH35 is a lightweight high-performance trimmer that doesn't compromise on quality. With a loop style handle and vibration dampening system, you’ll be able to tackle jobs big and small. Quality is important to us, so we built BCH35 with a solid steel drive shaft and powered it with Honda Air-Cooled engine. The beauty of a 4-stroke engine is never having to mix fuel so you can get the job done quick and easy without the mess.
- Powered by a Honda Four Stroke Engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger® trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger® brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger® drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- High powered, light weight unit loaded with commercial features.
- Commercial quality 5" easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Loop handle.
- Single shoulder strap harness.
- Tank guard.
- Blade capable.
- Made In Japan.
Domestic Warranty - 4 Year Domestic Warranty
Commercial Warranty - 2 Year Commercial Warranty
Hire/Rental Warranty - 3 Month Hire/Rental Warranty
Power Plant - Four Stroke Petrol
Engine (cc) - 35 cc
Engine - Honda GX35 Four Stroke
Output - 1.1 kW
Fuel Capacity - 650 ml
Dry Weight - 7.8 kg