A light weight compact high powered chainsaw. Pruning, felling, lopping: Bushranger® offers models with different specifications to suit the job at hand. Every chainsaw in the range is characterised by top quality, reliable performance, easy use and maintenance. Furthermore, the engine's low consumption and linear torque-speed response ensure premium performance even during extended periods of continuous duty.
- 18" Guide bar.
- .325" Pitch Chain
- Chain brake.
- Throttle trigger safety lock out.
- Full anti-vibration system.
- A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates.
- Aluminium oil pump: ensures zero flow with engine idling and long, durable service.
- Single multifunction lever incorporating on-off, half-throttle and choke control devices: practical and easy to use.
- Bar scabbard.
- Combination spanner.
Domestic Warranty - 2 Year Domestic Warranty
Commercial Warranty - No Commercial Warranty
Hire/Rental Warranty - No Hire/Rental Warranty
Power Plant - Two Stroke Petrol
Engine (cc) - 54.5 cc
Output - 2.6 kW
Fuel Capacity - 450 ml
Bar Oil Capacity - 260 ml
Bar Length - 18"
Chain Type - .325" Pitch
Dry Weight - 5.3 kg (Powerhead only)
Safety Features - Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout