Bushranger BCH35H HONDA POWERED Brushcutter
The BCH35H is made from structural grade aluminium and designed for professional users with bull style handles which makes swinging in an arc comfortable — especially as this trimmer is suited to tough jobs under hedges, bushes and fence lines. Precision engineered for a long life, with a vibration dampening system that isolates the user from fatigue through the solid steel drive shaft. Honda 4-stroke air cooled petrol engine powers this high performance machine — you’ll never have to worry about mixing oil with fuel again.
- Powered by a Honda Four Stroke Engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger® trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger® brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger® drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- High powered, light weight unit loaded with commercial features.
- Commercial quality 5" easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Pro dual harness.
- Loop handle.
- Tank guard.
- Blade capable - Metal blade included.
- Made In Japan.
Domestic Warranty - 4 Year Domestic Warranty
Commercial Warranty - 2 Year Commercial Warranty
Hire/Rental Warranty - 3 Month Hire/Rental Warranty
Power Plant - Four Stroke Petrol
Engine (cc) - 35 cc
Engine - Honda GX35 Four Stroke
Output - 1.1 kW
Fuel Capacity - 650 ml
Dry Weight - 8.4 kg