Bushranger BC451 Brushcutter
The Bushranger BC45 Brushcutter is a powerhouse tool that will clear a pathway through the toughest landscape with ease. Effortlessly remove tough undergrowth and shrubbery whilst maintaining comfort with ergonomically designed Bull handles, this has been made with the hard working professional in mind. Incredibly powerful 41.5 cc 2-stroke engine, proven for high performance and higher torque, low noise and running costs. A heavy-duty machine with a solid steel drive shaft, tank guard, with Bushranger you can really feel the quality at work.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: BUSHRANGER™ commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: BUSHRANGER™ trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All BUSHRANGER™ brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: BUSHRANGER™ drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- A brushcutter that delivers exceptional performance no matter what your cutting needs are.
- Heavy duty clutch.
- Tank guard.
- Commercial quality 5" easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Blade capable - 10" x 4 Tooth metal blade included.
- Pro dual harness.
- Made In Japan.
Domestic Warranty - 5 Year (with exclusive use of Bushranger Oil)
Commercial Warranty - 2 Year Commercial Warranty
Hire/Rental Warranty - 3 Month Hire/Rental Warranty
Power Plant - Two Stroke Petrol
Engine (cc) - 41.5 cc
Engine - Japanese 2 Stroke
Output - 1.7 kW
Fuel Capacity - 1.0 Litre
Dry Weight - 8.2 kg
Sorry, this product variation has sold out.Close