Bushranger BC261 Brushcutter
The Bushranger™ BC26 Brushcutter is ideal for keeping more remote areas of the garden or land clear of unwanted growth. Effortlessly remove tough undergrowth and shrubbery whilst maintaining comfort with the ergonomically designed Bull handles, perfect for home gardeners or professional work. Powered by a 25.4cc 2-stroke engine and turbo gearbox, proven for high performance and higher torque, low noise and running costs. A heavy-duty machine with a solid steel drive shaft, tank guard and anti-vibration, with Bushranger you can really feel the quality at work.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: Bushranger™ commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger™ trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger™ brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger™ drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- Turbo Gearbox: 2:1 gear reduction giving 31.5% more torque than conventional gear cases.
- A lightweight, high-powered brushcutter.
- Commercial quality 4" easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Blade capable - 9" x 4 Tooth Metal blade included.
- Pro dual harness.
- Tank guard.
- Made In Japan.
Domestic Warranty - 5 Year (with exclusive use of Bushranger Oil)
Commercial Warranty - 2 Year Commercial Warranty
Hire/Rental Warranty - 3 Month Hire/Rental Warranty
Power Plant - Two Stroke Petrol
Engine (cc) - 25.4 cc
Engine - Japanese 2 Stroke
Output - 1 kW
Fuel Capacity - 600 ml
Dry Weight - 5.3 kg
Sorry, this product variation has sold out.Close