Kress Commercial Brushcutter – 60V (Tool Only)
The first truly cordless solution for commercial brush cutting applications. The Kress brush cutter eliminates any need for gas. With a revolutionary battery and charging system, there are no concerns about being short on power for those large properties requiring extensive trimming. The Kress-built brushless motor provides the power level required for trimming manicured lawns or addressing overgrown areas when needed. The trimmer head design provides a high level of durability, a quick-load line feature, and holds a substantial amount of line. Combine IPX4 waterproofing with all of the brush cutter’s features and you have a tool that will handle any job, under any condition.
- Delivering power up to the 30cc gas/petrol-powered range, the Kress Commercial brush cutter is suitable for your everyday landscaping needs and the difficult conditions of overgrown areas that usually require a larger trimmer. With a simple push of a button, you can control the power needed during any trimming operation.
- The Kress 8-minute CyberSystem has fully unlocked the product potential to 10x the battery life*, 2x power output*, 8-minute charge time* & zero downtime. The wait is over, start your transition to zero-emission today * Up to 10x battery charge/discharge cycles compared to 18650/21700 lithium-ion cells *Up to 2x maximum momentary power delivery output compared to 18650 lithium-ion cells *When charging 4 Ah or 11 Ah Kress Commercial batteries with the KAC875 charger
- The Quick-load trimmer head with 9m spool capacity allows for more trimming and less line winding, keeping your efficiency at a maximum level.
- Kress-built commercial-grade brushless motors provide more power, longer runtime, and extended lifespan over brush-type motors.
- Multi-purpose trimmer guard for flexible switching between trimmer head and knife blade accordingly to needs
- Built-in LED Control Panel displays battery power level and available adjustable settings.
- Adjustable magnesium tower set for comfortable use and compact storage during transport.
- A heavy-duty non-flexible driveshaft for maximum durability.
- The Kress aluminum gearhead is designed for the demanding applications encountered in landscaping, day after day, week after week, and season after season.
- With a IPX4 waterproof rating, there are no concerns about finishing the job, even on those wet weather days when the rain just doesn’t seem to stop.